I am running into a strage issue on one of the servers. I have tried it on
three servers so far and it works on two of them. On of the servers
MY_HTTP_HOST is being set as "$1" instead of $1 being replaced by the
backreference in the regular expression. Anyone have any idea why that could
be. The servers I have tried this on are supposed to have identical
configurations.