Hi,

I recently installed Fedora core 8 and planning to move my site to this
recently installed server. This has apache 2.2.6 bundled.

I added a new virtual host contained in httpd.conf to start the IP based http
services for my site. Which was working fine.

Later on i added another virtual host container in ssl.conf to start using
https services on the same site.

Now the https://mysite.com works fine, but when i try to connect to open the
site through http://mysite.com it returns an error which is below

Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Reason: You're speaking plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled server port.
Instead use the HTTPS scheme to access this URL, please.
  Hint: https://www.mysite.com

The website should be reachable with both http and https. Am i doing something
wrong? Which directive has to be set to

get both working?

PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!

SAM

 Yahoo! For Good. Give and get cool things for free, reduce waste and help our
planet. Plus find hidden Yahoo! treasure