likai wrote:
Thanks Krist,

By adding these two lines in every virtual host, it works.

    RewriteEngine /On/
    RewriteOptions /inherit/
Thats because that sets Rewrite to kick in.
Inherit says "hey! bring whatever my parent says is its rewriteRule and make me follow it!"

--
Morgan Gangwere
http://sonof.bandit.name/

"When you make potstickers with too much oil, you make them greasy. Nobody likes greasy potstickers"
                --<MasterYoda> in #food (InterNetIRC)