On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 3:25 PM,  <rank1see...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe if Daniel would edit Apache's source... :)))
> Then once his "custom" Apache server is up and running, should notify us
> about it's IP.
> So we could have a fun with it ;)

Heh.  Daniel, if the %20 really bugs you, how do you feel about the +
sign?  I don't think it's part of the HTTP spec per-se but it has been
one of the W3C's recommendations:
http://www.w3.org/Addressing/URL/4_URI_Recommentations.html#z5
It may not look as nice to you as a clear space but every webserver
I've ever dealt with respects the recommendation.