Dan Poirier wrote:
Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com> writes:

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 3:06 PM, Krist van Besien
<krist.vanbes...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 7:55 PM, Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com> wrote:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/ssl/ssl_faq.html#vhosts2
This doc is out of date due to SNI!
The OP's version clearly doesn't yet support SNI obviously. I don't
think it is allready an official feature in the 2.2 tree.
I couldn't tell for sure if OP was just the old default vhost FAQ --
but SNI is present in 2.2.12 and later, if you're built against a
sufficient level of openssl.

I just updated the FAQ.  I'm not sure how long it'll take for the web
site to update.

Can someone maybe, just a little bit, say something about what SNI might be, and/or point to some Apache doc related to it ?
I feel (again) like some acronym passed me by.
And yes, I'll go check that FAQ, but as of right now in Western Europe, it does not talk of SNI yet.