Hello all,

I have Apache/2.2.6 (Unix) Solaris 8 configured with 4 Tomcat instances
balancing using proxy_ajp_module. I noticed that the balancer manager page
does not show the JVMRoute to all other 3 Tomcat instances
out of them App1 & App2 are running on different machine where two other
Tomcat instances running on same machine.

The other behaviour I have with these Tomcat instances my application logs
out users forcefully after any action triggered from the application
rightafter user logged in. These behaviour is from the Tomcat instances
App5_TC1 and App5_TC2 tomcat instances.

I have separated those two Tomcat instances from the machine App5 now the
application working fine. I have configured new balancer as i3c1test it
shows the JVMRoute to one of the Tomcat only not for other.

I have gone through few posts and seems there are one or two cases same as
my problem as below,

http://old.nabble.com/Apache-Http-sticky-session-problem.-td18877839.html

LoadBalancer Status for
balancer://i3c1<http://10.100.106.21/balancer-manager?b=i3c1>
StickySessionTimeoutFailoverAttemptsMethod JSESSIONID01 byrequests
Worker URLRouteRouteRedirFactorSetStatusElectedToFrom
ajp://10.100.106.23:8509<http://10.100.106.21/balancer-manager?b=i3c1&w=ajp://10.100.106.23:8509>
app1_i3c1
10Ok1602 63K 39M
ajp://10.100.106.107:8509<http://10.100.106.21/balancer-manager?b=i3c1&w=ajp://10.100.106.107:8509>
app2_i3c1
10Ok1534 63K 37M
------------------------------
LoadBalancer Status for
balancer://i3c1test<http://10.100.106.21/balancer-manager?b=i3c1test>
StickySessionTimeoutFailoverAttemptsMethod JSESSIONID01 byrequests
Worker URLRouteRouteRedirFactorSetStatusElectedToFrom
ajp://10.100.221.6:8509<http://10.100.106.21/balancer-manager?b=i3c1test&w=ajp://10.100.221.6:8509>

10Ok1 0 0
ajp://10.100.221.6:8609<http://10.100.106.21/balancer-manager?b=i3c1test&w=ajp://10.100.221.6:8609>
app5_i3c2