On March 31, 2011 9:57 , Diego Gomes - TI Cecred <diego.go...@cecred.coop.br> wrote:
             AuthBasicProvider ldap
             AuthType Basic
             AuthzLDAPAuthoritative off
             AuthName "*** Be Careful ***"
             AuthLDAPURL
"ldap://serverdc.domain:389/dc=serverdc,dc=domain?sAMAccountName?sub?(objectClass=*)"
             AuthLDAPBindDN "CN=user, OU=People, DC=serverdc, DC=domain"
             AuthLDAPBindPassword password
             Require ldap-group CN=Group_Access,OU=Group,DC=serverdc,DC=domain

Look that my connection uses port tcp/389, without ssl..

I want that this connection, uses tcp/636, with ssl to encrypt passwords...

Anyone knows how can I do it?

Follow the instructions at http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_authnz_ldap.html#usingtls

Also, read the thread at http://techstack.com/apache/47294-mod_authnz_ldap-tls-support.html but keep in mind that several things in the configurations there will need to be adjusted for your situation.

--
  Mark Montague
  m...@catseye.org