Hi, all,

I noticed in my error log the MaxRequestWorkers setting is reached, but I
never configured this option. Further, I found it's deprecated according to
the log. In the code, I find the following logging statement:

/* server/mpm/event/event.c */
    if (!strcasecmp(cmd->cmd->name, "MaxClients")) {
        ap_log_error(APLOG_MARK, APLOG_INFO, 0, NULL, APLOGNO(00521)
                     "MaxClients is deprecated, use MaxRequestWorkers "
                     "instead.");

The problem is no matter what LogLevel I set, the log message cannot be
printed, neither on the screen or in errorlog.

Could anyone tell me how to print out such log messages? What did I miss?

Thanks a lot!
Tianyin

--
Tianyin XU,