HI Oscar,
I doubt very much that this would be done in time for then.  I need to
spend some time stabilizing Estatio for our own forthcoming release.

I do hope to spend some time spiking this over the next couple of weeks.
 And there is definitely a chance it would be implemented by year end...
but not by end of Oct.

Cheers
Dan