Hi, Dan.

Seems it was that annotation (dependentElement) and it was properly solved by
changing this:

void ensureRootObject(final PersistenceCapable pojo) {
    final ObjectAdapter adapter =
getAdapterManager().getAdapterFor(pojo);
    if(adapter == null) {
        throw new IsisException(MessageFormat.format("Object not yet
known to Isis: {0}", pojo));
    }

to this:

void ensureRootObject(final PersistenceCapable pojo) {
    final ObjectAdapter adapter =
getAdapterManager().adapterFor(pojo);
    if(adapter == null) {
        throw new IsisException(MessageFormat.format("Object not yet
known to Isis: {0}", pojo));
    }

Should it be updated on Isis?