Hi KANNEL users

I have a problem, where I need to get a delivery report back, when I'm
sending an SMS, and I can't find any information about this in the
KANNEL documentation. I have searched the code, but with my limited
C-code experience I can't determine if it is possible.

It looks like there are implemented some functionality for handling a
P_STATUS_REPORT_REQUEST in the CIMD2 interface (gw/smsc_cimd2), but as I
can se, KANNEL also force the parameter P_STATUS_REPORT_REQUEST not to
be sat.

I know this topic have been discussed in February, but at that time
(version 1.0.?) there was no way to get that information, is it still
the case? or have some one implemented the solution?

The version I have looked at is KANNEL-1.1.5

I will appreciate any reply,

Best regards,

Jan Soegaard-Hansen
Mobile System Developer

GoPinocchio
Norrebrogade 45
DK-2200 Copenhagen
www.gopinocchio.com
+45 26750113

intended solely for the use of the entity or individual to whom they are
system manager.