Hi

I noticed that you (Dominic) had successfully set up a kannel 1.0.3 to
serve MIDP download on a SL45i. I am trying the same thing but i'm
experiencing trouble. I can successfully download the Jad file, but
when i try to download the Jar file it fails. The Sl45i shows "failed
download" imediately after the screen has shown "ETA ..". When this is
done no information is send to the wapbox (or bearerbox) as far as i
can tell. When the phone tries to fetch the Jar file the ppp connection
is shut down and is not brought up again. I have attached my kannel
configuration file, and my ppp configuration files.
Hope anyone can help me in this issue !!!

Best regards,  Thomas Soehus, DK

************* KANNEL.CONF **************
# CONFIGURATION OF BEARERBOX:

group = core
admin-port = 13000
wapbox-port = 13002
admin-password = waptest
wdp-interface-name = "149.212.5.23"
log-file = "/tmp/kannel.log"
log-level = 0
box-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"
box-allow-ip = "127.0.0.1;149.212.5.*"
admin-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"
admin-allow-ip = "127.0.0.1;149.212.5.23"
access-log = "/tmp/access.log"

# CONFIGURATION OF WAPBOX:

group = wapbox
bearerbox-host = localhost
#map-url = wap.siemens.aal.dk localhost/wap  Doesn't work as intended
log-file = "/tmp/wapbox.log"
log-level = 0
syslog-level = 3

************* options.server **************
-detach
asyncmap 0
modem
crtscts
lock
proxyarp
require-pap
refuse-chap
:149.212.5.222

# Secrets for authentication using PAP
# client        server  secret                  IP addresses
wap             *       waptest                 149.212.5.222

Hold styr på tiden!
Få en Yahoo! Kalender på www.yahoo.dk/kalender