Does the terminal from where I'm going to need to be connected to an IP address
and a port to connect to, what are the variables to be configured and give
information to the WAP terminal.?

----- "Nikos Balkanas" <n...@amdtelecom.net> escribió:

Hi,

When having multiple outgoing interfaces, wapbox will use this interface for
the HTTP requests. Default is to use all, as constrained by the routing table.
This is useful if you have a proxy sitting in front and want to allow access to
only 1 IP.

BR,
Nikos

address, which is configured on a WAP terminal to connect to Kannel?

--

"El universitario de estos tiempos está llamado

a convertir su espacio en un espacio productivo"