Excuse the language but I speak Spanish. It turns out that I need to know how I
know that protocols are being used when communicating by Kannel. The problem is
I have a terminal that communicates via WAP 1.1 and WAP 2.0 and then I make a
request to a web server through Kannel, then this answer me as I am able to
accept me the temrinal WAP 2.0, then I returned the Kannel HTTP response and I
need to answer me in WML, as if for WAP 1.1. How I can do this and to know
which protocols are being used through Kannel.

----- "Nikos Balkanas" <n...@amdtelecom.net> escribió:

Hi,

Cannot understand you. What do you mean by "increasingly using some
information"?

BR,
Nikos

some information that passes through Kannel. Are there any tools for it?

--

"El universitario de estos tiempos está llamado

a convertir su espacio en un espacio productivo"