François Patte writes:

Bonjour,

I wanted to upgrade a machine today and run dnf upgrade...

Amongst the packages, I could see a full install of texlive which is not installed....

So, I asked:

 rpm -q --whatrequires texlive

answer: aucun paquet ne requiert texlive (no package requires texlive)....

I thought that, maybe, it was not a full install of texlive and asked, randomly choosing a package that this upgrade wanted to install:

rpm -q --whatrequires texlive-polyglossia

answer: aucun paquet ne requiert texlive (no package requires texlive)....

What's wrong?

Try the --exclude=textlive* option. This should result in a failure of some kind, hopefully the error message will indicate what's requiring textlive.

Otherwise, you can take a list of all other packages and try 'dnf upgrade' one package at a time, to see which one pulls in the dependency.