The only thing different from all my other openshift router installs is
that I installed Openshift with ansible and I had to change the default
network CIDR.  Since I needed to access openshift from a computer on a
network with an ip in the 10.0.0.0/16 range.  I ended up using something
like 192.168.1.0/19.