Is it possible to connect with a service which is in another project
(namespace)?
We have a project with 2 pods and 2 services. one pod (container) is filling
the other pod (container) of our database.
Now we want to start other pods which can use data from that database. It's
possible when we're working in the same project. Just by defining the
service-name (name of service above the DB). But it's bad for our structure. We
have our DB in project A but we want some pods which are using the DB in
project B and some others in project C because otherwise we will have 40 pods
in the same project. Is it possible?