Mainly I have a multi-gb file that needs to be available to my webapp. Copying
it over with each build is a lot of unnecessary bandwidth use and considerably
slows down the process. Other binaries include a custom datastore
<https://github.com/BodyTrack/datastore>.

I'm suddenly nervous that deploying our code with the provided xPaas images
would/is subject to a license agreement (and we have none so far). My
assumption was that since it comes with Openshift Origin it would be free to
use just like the platform it runs on...