Hi.

Or you just remove the user line in the nginx config ;-).

Due to the fact that you will change much more in the nginx config you can take
a look into this repo.

https://github.com/git001/nginx-osev3

I have changed the logging to a dedicated syslog container and setuped the
real_ip module to get the real client IP in the logs.

https://github.com/git001/nginx-osev3/blob/master/containerfiles/etc/nginx/inc.d/logging.conf

http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_realip_module.html

If you want you can read the discussion about nginx on openshift on nginx list.

http://marc.info/?t=145572280900006&r=1&w=2

Aleksandar Lazic
Cloudwerkstatt GmbH

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 9:54 PM -0800, "Dean Peterson"