Hi guys,
I hope you can help me out of this.

I configured the parameters in the ansible playbook differently
   openshift_master_cluster_hostname=
   openshift_master_cluster_public_hostname=

But it seems that the public_hostname is overriding the hostname parameter.
I followed the advanced installation guide for OpenShift origin in a multi
master (3 masters, 2 nodes) environment.

Per design I would like to separate the load balancer for access from the
outside (for the exposed routes, plus cluster administration)
and the load balancer for the node connections and app connections to the
master cluster.
Therefor I am required to separate hostname and public_hostname. It’s not
useful that the one is override the other.

Can somebody please advice?

Thanks a lot i advance!
Best Regards,
   Sebastian Wieseler