Per
https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/install/docker_registry.html#securing-the-registry,
step 11 and 12,
I assume you've copied CA certificate to the Docker certificates directory
on all nodes and restarted docker service,
did you also do that on master as well. Without it any docker operation
will fail with certificate check failure.
What is the error you're seeing and what is the operation you're trying to
do?