https://github.com/openshift/origin/issues/9315 same issue here for the image
tag

From: dencow...@hotmail.com
To: sdod...@redhat.com; ccole...@redhat.com
Subject: RE: Use own Dockerhub registry instead of openshift
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 17:00:37 +0000
CC: users@lists.openshift.redhat.com

Hi, thanks Scott.
I've edited the playbook and reran it:

I've a registry with the origin-pod image and the ha-proxy-router image in my
registry.
I tried to deploy my router

Error syncing pod, skipping: failed to "StartContainer" for "POD" with
ErrImagePull: "image pull failed for
docker.io/my-repo/origin-pod:v1.2.0-1-g7386b49, this may be because
there are no credentials on this request.  details: (Tag
v1.2.0-1-g7386b49 not found in repository docker.io/my-repo/origin-pod)"

2 issues:
no credentials on this request (it's a public registry so probably no issue?)
tag
v1.2.0-1-g7386b49 not found: I have an image with tag v1.2.0 and tag latest (on
the same image). I don't know why it tries to pull an image with this tag
because this tag doesn't even exist in the OpenShift repo on Dockerhub:

v1.3.0-alpha.0511 KB2 months agov1.2.0-rc2511 KB2 months agov1.2.0-rc1511 KB2
months agov1.1.6511 KB2 months ago