This seems to be caused by the 1.2.0-2.el7 packages containing the wrong
version.  I had a conversation on IRC about this earlier (#openshift), and
somebody confirmed it.  I suspect a new release will be available soon.  At
any rate, downgrading to 1.2.0-1.el7 worked for us.

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 8:55 AM, Den Cowboy <dencow...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I tried:
> [OSEv3:vars]
> ansible_ssh_user=root
> deployment_type=origin
> openshift_pkg_version=-1.2.0
> openshift_image_tag=-1.2.0
>
> But it installed a release canidad and not v1.2.0
>
> oc v1.2.0-rc1-13-g2e62fab
> kubernetes v1.2.0-36-g4a3f9c5
>
> ------------------------------
> From: dencow...@hotmail.com
> To: cont...@stephane-klein.info
> Subject: RE: define openshift origin version (stable 1.2.0) for Ansible
> install
> Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 12:51:18 +0000
> CC: users@lists.openshift.redhat.com
>

> Thanks for your fast reply
> This is the beginning of my playbook:
>
> [OSEv3:vars]
> ansible_ssh_user=root
> deployment_type=origin
> openshift_pkg_version=v1.2.0
> openshift_image_tag=v1.2.0
>
> But I got an error:
> TASK [openshift_master_ca : Install the base package for admin tooling]
> ********
> FAILED! => {"changed": false, "failed": true, "msg": "No Package matching
> 'originv1.2.0' found available, installed or updated", "rc": 0, "results":
> []}
>
> ------------------------------
> From: cont...@stephane-klein.info
> Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 13:53:57 +0200
> Subject: Re: define openshift origin version (stable 1.2.0) for Ansible
> install
> To: dencow...@hotmail.com
> CC: users@lists.openshift.redhat.com
>
> Personally I use this options to fix OpenShift version:
>
> openshift_pkg_version=v1.2.0
> openshift_image_tag=v1.2.0

> Is it possible to define and origin version in your ansible install.
> At the moment we have so many issues with our newest install (while we had
> 1.1.6 pretty stable for some time)
> We want to go to a stable 1.2.0
>
> Our issues:
> version = oc v1.2.0-rc1-13-g2e62fab
> So images are pulled with tag oc v1.2.0-rc1-13-g2e62fab which doesn't
> exist in openshift. Okay we have a workaround by editing the master and
> node config's and using 'i--image' but whe don't like this approach
>
> logs on our nodes:
>  level=error msg="Error reading loginuid: open /proc/27182/loginuid: no
> such file or directory"
> level=error msg="Error reading loginuid: open /proc/27182/loginuid: no
> such file or directory"
>
> We started a mysql instance. We weren't able to use the service name to
> connect:
> mysql -u test -h mysql -p did NOT work
> mysql -u test -h 172.30.x.x (service ip) -p did work..
>
> So we have too many issues on this version of OpenShift. We've deployed in
> a team several times and are pretty confident with the setup and it was
> always working fine for us. But now this last weird versions seem really
> bad for us.

> --
> [...]

Alex Wauck // DevOps Engineer
+1 612 790 1558 (USA Mobile)

*E X O S I T E*
275 Market Street, Suite 535
Minneapolis, MN 55405
*www.exosite.com <http://www.exosite.com/>*

This communication may contain confidential information that is proprietary to
Exosite. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete
this message and any attachments, and advise the sender by return e-mail.

Making Machines More Human.