Damn, I just went through having to downgrade my registry because I was
pushing with 1.12 and openshift (running docker 1.10) wasn't able to pull
the image due the the sha256 hash that it was referencing not existing
because of the v1/v2 issues. I guess my only option if I don't want to
upgrade my openshift is to push from a machine running docker 1.10?