Hi Lionel,

It should be a case of setting the HTTP_PROXY_HOST environment variable. (I'm not sure why it's not just plain HTTP_PROXY - sorry). See [1].

Also note that you can predefine this and other environment variables used at build time globally across the cluster if you like [2].

[1] https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en/red-hat-xpaas/0/single/red-hat-xpaas-eap-image/#environment_variables_3 [2] https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.3/install_config/build_defaults_overrides.html

Cheers,

Jim

--
Jim Minter