On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 3:47 PM, Philippe Lafoucrière <
philippe.lafoucri...@tech-angels.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 3:43 PM, Ben Parees <bpar...@redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> ​no known issues but no known uses either.  s2i is basically just git
>> cloning your repo, it sounds like the lfs pointers didn't resolve properly
>> during the clone operation.  I don't know the inner workings of how that is
>> supposed to happen.  If you git clone the repo yourself, does the correct
>> binary content get cloned to your local dir?  Are any additional args
>> required during the clone process to make it work?
>>

> If I clone the repo, I have the .war files with their expected content,
> but I have git-lfs installed on my machine (from
> https://git-lfs.github.com/).
> I wonder where the git used by s2i is coming from, I need to read (again)
> the docs.

​it's part of the origin/sti-builder infrastructure image.  if git-lfs
requires client side logic, it's not going to work with openshift s2i
builds i'm afraid.  (at least not w/o some hackery like doing the git clone
of the source in your s2i builder's assemble script, instead of letting
openshift do it.  then your s2i builder image could have git-lfs installed)
​

--
Ben Parees | OpenShift