---- On Thu, 26 Jan 2017 11:57:34 +0100 Aleksandar Lazic
<al...@me2digital.eu> wrote ----

Let's say it's a know issue ;-)

https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible/pull/2617

https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible/issues/2629

BR Aleks

---- On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 17:21:01 +0100 Josh Baird <joshba...@gmail.com>
wrote ----

---

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Aleksandar Lazic - ME2Digital e. U.

https://me2digital.online/

UID-Nr.: ATU71765716

IBAN: AT27 1420 0200 1096 9086
Firmenbuch: 462678 i

Replying to my own email here, but the problem is that the Ansible playbooks
are removing metricsPublicURL and loggingPublicURL from master-config.yaml on
the masters.  This is happening even though I do *not* comment out the
openshift_hosted_logging_master_public_url and
openshift_hosted_metrics_master_public_url options in the Ansible hosts file.

Could this be a bug?