Hi Javier.

am Dienstag, 06. Juni 2017 um 14:24 schrieben Sie:

>> De: Aleksandar Lazic [mailto:al...@me2digital.eu]
>>
>> You can add for example on master01 the following line in
>> /etc/sysconfig/iptables.
>>
>> -A OS_FIREWALL_ALLOW -p udp -m state --state NEW -m udp --dport 53 -j
>> ACCEPT
>>
>> Then you only need to point the ns entry to the master01 and of course
>> your clients must be able to reach master01 via udp 53.

> That is for sure required, but seems not enough. That just allows to
> gets name resolution when binding directly to the dnsmasq.
> But what I want is not to add master01 to my node dnsserver list, but
> let my standard dns to ask to master01 for anything below
> cluster.local, as it does with any other query for non-local domains.

> Let say, after opening 53/udp I can do (10.1.0.155 is the master01 addresses)
>     nslookup
> registry-console-default.router.default.svc.cluster.local
> registry-console-default.router.default.svc.cluster.local - 10.1.0.155
> but what I want is to succeed just with
>     nslookup
> registry-console-default.router.default.svc.cluster.local
> registry-console-default.router.default.svc.cluster.local

For this you will need to add the cluster.local domain into the DNS
Server which is configured in the client and forward the requests to
dnsmasq.

I think you need something like this called split horizon.

https://serverfault.com/a/563397/391298

What I would do is the following.

.) add cluster.local zone in your primary dns server
.) point the ns entries for master01
.) reload/restart dns server
.) flush dns cache on client

--