Title: Re: openshift dns as delegated domain
Hi Javier.

Please can you tell us if your issue is now solved?

Best Regards
Aleks

on Dienstag, 06. Juni 2017 at 19:32 was written:

Ah I think I got you now.

The proxy mode is the default mode for dnsmasq.

http://www.thekelleys.org.uk/dnsmasq/doc.html

Cite from website.

The DNS subsystem provides a local DNS server for the network, with forwarding of all query types to upstream recursive DNS servers and caching of common record types ....

Regards
Aleks