What are you trying to achieve by using that code?

If this is Python 2.7, that code will cause you to run out of memory as it is
going to create a list bigger than the available memory you have.

The errors are reflecting that.

You should be applying limit ranges and quotas to ensure rouge applications
don't go consuming all resources.

You can work out whether quotas have been set up by running either:

    oc describe quota

or:

    oc describe appliedclusterresourcequota

Which will work depends on how quotas are setup.

Is this your own OpenShift instance, or someone else owns it.

Graham