Hi,

somehow, all my builds on OpenShift fail when my buildconfig tries to clone
the source code (config files for IBM WebSphere Application Server) to
build the image. The error message is as follows:

Cloning
"http://bitbucket-server-sls-coba-berlin-ffm.10.0.75.2.nip.io/scm/slscob/sls-coba-berlin.git
" ...
error: RPC failed; result=22, HTTP code = 504
After that, the OpenShift cluster seems to be overloaded (including the
whole Docker daemon), docker commands and OpenShift commands (including web
console) don't work anymore. Then, after a few minutes everything returns
to the normal state and I can access the OpenShift console and do docker
commands, again.

In the Monitoring-Event section in OpenShift, I couldn't find any further
information for debugging.

Is it maybe possible to retrieve/read the detailed logs of my OpenShift
cluster? Regarding this, I'm running a local all-in-on server instance of
OpenShift Origin on Docker for Windows (oc cluster up/powershift cluster up
command).

λ oc version
oc v3.9.0+191fece
kubernetes v1.9.1+a0ce1bc657