Regarding this, I have read that the network performance is too low which
causes an exception according to the link:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/git-clone-failure-error-RPC-failed-result-22-HTTP-code-504/qaq-p/297320

Do you have any idea why the network connection becomes so slow on my local
Docker OpenShift Origin cluster after starting the buildconfig?

Furthermore, is it possible to restart a Container/Pod on OpenShift to make
changes taking effect without deleting the container?