This worked fine for Origin 3.7,  but in 3.9 the log is send in json
format,  and therefore the actual fluentd format cannot parse it.
I have enabled legacy format in master config,  but logs are still json.
Does anyone know how "input-auditlog.conf" should look like for parsing the
new json type log ?
Thank you !

--
*    Leo David*