Hi Graham!

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 10:11 PM, Graham Dumpleton <gdump...@redhat.com>
wrote:

> For Minishift I believe you can run:
>
>     oc adm policy add-scc-to-user anyuid -z default -n tomcat8 --as
> system:admin
>
> So use user impersonation to run as system:admin.

Thanks, that worked, though I had to break it into two steps as it didn't
seem to take effect with "--as system:admin":

```
bash-3.2$  oc login -u system:admin
Logged into "https://192.168.99.101:8443"; as "system:admin" using existing
credentials.

You have access to the following projects and can switch between them with
'oc project <projectname>':

  * default
    insultapp
    kube-public
    kube-system
    myproject
    openshift
    openshift-infra
    openshift-node
    openshift-web-console
    parksapp
    tomcat8
    wfproject

Using project "default".
bash-3.2$ oc adm policy add-scc-to-user anyuid -z default -n tomcat8
```