On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 9:32 AM, Sandrini, Christian <
christian.sandr...@bis.org> wrote:

> Hi Adam
>

> Yes. I can actually manually pull it from nexus on any openshift node.
> Because we use an internally signed certificate I was wondering if it might
> have something to do it with?

you'd see an error related to that if that where the issue.

> The node is able to pull because I put the certificates into /etc/pki. Not
> sure the builder image has that information.

the builds use the host's docker socket to pull images, so if the host can
pull it, the build should be able to.

However the builds use their own credential mechanism for authenticating to
do the pull.  Are credentials required to pull the image in question?

Ben Parees | OpenShift