As part of the continuation of splitting OpenShift up to make it be able to
run on top of kubernetes, we just merged
https://github.com/openshift/origin/pull/20344 which removes "openshift
start node" and the "openshift start" commands.  This means that the
openshift binary will no longer include the kubelet code and if you want an
"all-in-one" openshift experience you'll want to use "oc cluster up".

There should be no impact to end users - starting in 3.10 we already only
used the kubelet (part of hyperkube binary) and use the
"openshift-node-config" binary to translate the node-config.yaml into
kubelet arguments.  oc cluster up has been running in this configuration
for a while.

integration tests have been changed to only start the master components