On Sat, Oct 5, 2019 at 1:09 AM Jon Stanley <jonstan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> All of my configs are at https://github.com/jds2001/ocp-disconnected
> if anyone can give a hint as to what I'm doing wrong, or anything that
> I can try - I'm grasping at straws here. An 'ostree admin config-diff'
> is also unrevealing.

Digging through NM source code helped. I (very intentionally) wasn't
sending a default route via DHCP, so NM thought that it had no
workable interface. I hate it when computers think they know more than
I do (I posit this as a NetworkManager bug).

Anyhow, happy to report:

Oct 05 03:14:13 bootstrap bootkube.sh[11945]: Tearing down temporary
bootstrap control plane...
Oct 05 03:14:13 bootstrap bootkube.sh[11945]: bootkube.service complete

:)