A 08:39 09/09/2003 +0800, vous avez écrit :
Hi,

Does anyone have a weblogic plugin for weblogic 8.1? The weblogic tasks I'm looking for are things like the ejbgen tasks and jsp / ejb validation and compilation?

Thanks
Nathan

There have been several proposals to contribute plugins for different versions of WebLogic... Most of the time they have been ignored, I guess because of incompatible licences: these plugins obviously need weblogic.jar in one place or another.

I've developed a very good plugin for WLS 6.1 with a team of another corporate development team (at AGF Asset Management).
Someone else developed a plugin for WLS 7.0; I had a look at it, and I must say it performs rather different operations. I guess a realistic future for these plugins would be to contribute them all to the maven-plugins project hosted at sourceforge; have different plugins for the different WLS versions and try to merge / harmonize / match their functionalities.

Hope this helps you...

Cheers,

Jean-François