Hi Eric,

Thanks for the suggestion. Right now it does not seem to be applicable to my situation since I am running xmlbeans in the same vm as maven, so I think I need maven to set up the classloader for me before the plugin is called. If there is no other way I may try the separate vm approach.

thanks
david jencks