Is there a plugin out there that could show me where a circular depency is
occurring?  I just tried running dashboard in my main project with a lot of
subrojects and it tells me I have a cycle.  The subproject that it detected
the cycle on has many dependencies of its own and I would hate to manually
go through each project.xml and trace back to the first subproject.  If
there is a plugin that does this that would be awesome.

Yoway Buorn
Software Engineer
Imagery Systems Engineering

GENERAL DYNAMICS
Advanced Information Systems

"I refuse to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death's door."  --
???