Hi all,

I am currently refactoring a lot of our projects and this means updating all
POMs. I was looking at the ditributionmanagement-part of my POMs, and I was
wondering why there is no different setting for the SNAPSHOT- and
RELEASE-sites, like with the repositories.

We are running nightly builds, that both deploy the SNAPSHOT artifacts and the
SNAPSHOT sites. However, it would be nice to have these deployed to a
different location for SNAPSHOTS, so we can delete them when we release the
projects (in other words: when they are obsolete).

Is there an easy way to accomplish something like this with the 2.0 branch of
Maven?

Thanks,

--
Roland Asmann

CFC Informationssysteme Entwicklungsgesellschaft m.b.H
Bäckerstrasse 1/2/7
A-1010 Wien
FN 266155f, Handelsgericht Wien

Tel.: +43/1/513 88 77 - 27