Hi --

I'm new to Maven, and think it seems nice, but am having some problems finding
the details on what the layout is for a source bundle. I've searched the web a
good bit, and can find lots of info about the source plugin used to generate
them, but not about the expected format of a source bundle.

The reason I need to know is that I need to use a non-Maven build system to
produce source/javadoc bundles that can be used by other Maven users (and via
things like the eclipse:eclipse plugin with -DdownloadSources=true).

Is there somewhere I should be looking to find the canonical format I need to
produce? I'm targeting maven 2.1 users, if that helps.

Thanks for any help!

jon