Your computer is unable to find version 2.5 of the Deploy Plugin. Check
to see is it is in your local repository at
~/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/

If your company is using a repository manager, you might need to talk to
the admins of that manager to get this plugin installed in the repo manager.

sanjay.gopi...@barclayscapital.com wrote:
> Hi
>
> We are getting below error, im newbie to the maven, please could someone
> assist what can be done to get rid of the below error.
>
> December 28 2009 08:57:44PM GMT EXEC [INFO]
> 943 December 28 2009 08:57:44PM GMT EXEC [ERROR] BUILD ERROR 944
> December 28 2009 08:57:44PM GMT EXEC [INFO]
> 945 December 28 2009 08:57:44PM GMT EXEC [INFO] Internal error in the
> plugin manager executing goal
> 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.5:deploy': Unable to
> find the mojo 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.5:deploy'
> in the plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin' 946
> December 28 2009 08:57:44PM GMT EXEC Component descriptor cannot be
> found in the component repository:
> org.apache.maven.artifact.repository.layout.ArtifactRepositoryLayoutflat
> . 947
>
> Note:
> Maven Version used is 2.0.8
> Regards
> Sanjay
>
> This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or
> otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of
> this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete
> it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in
> error. Unless specifically indicated, this e-mail is not an offer to buy or
> sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities, investment products or
> other financial product or service, an official confirmation of any
> transaction, or an official statement of Barclays. Any views or opinions
> presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
> those of Barclays. This e-mail is subject to terms available at the following
> link: www.barcap.com/emaildisclaimer. By messaging with Barclays you consent
> to the foregoing.  Barclays Capital is the investment banking division of
> Barclays Bank PLC, a company registered in England (number 1026167) with its
> registered of
fice at 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.  This email may relate to or be
sent from other members of the Barclays Group.

Dennis Lundberg