From: Ron Wheeler [mailto:rwhee...@artifact-software.com]
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 9:32 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Multiple log4j properties file

  On 26/09/2010 11:48 PM, Sridhar Laxmipuram Srinivasan wrote:
> Any update on this ?
It is not clear what the problem actually is or how your log4j.property
files are being affected by Maven.
Maven does not know anything about log4j.
What are these applications that run in parallel and how do you build them?
Why do you think your problem with log4j (whatever it is) relates to
anything that Maven does?

Ron