On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 7:13 AM, Pankaj Pai <84.pan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I am receiving the below error when I try to use the maven plugin for
> eclipse. Could you please take a look and let me know what is that I am
> doing wrong.

[del]

Are you able to boil this down into a small, simple and reproducible problem?

There is way too much output to make much sense of what your problem is.

I can see
  Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at

org.apache.maven.artifact.versioning.ComparableVersion.parseVersion(ComparableVersion.java:353)

But I can only guess that you are missing a version in one of your
dependency declarations, or that what you have provided is junk.
However, either of these cases should not NPE.

Hence a small test case showing the problem would help in getting it fixed.