Servlet 3.1
Not in final form yet. http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=340

Servlet 3.0
<dependency>
    <artifactId>geronimo-servlet_3.0_spec</artifactId>
    <version>1.0</version>
    <scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>

Servlet 2.5
<dependency>
    <artifactId>geronimo-servlet_2.5_spec</artifactId>
    <version>1.2</version>
    <scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>

Anything before Servlet 2.5
Seriously? Well there should be a servlet 2.4 jar in central under the
javax.servlet

On 13 February 2013 13:57, Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com