I have a problem and can not find any support for it, also not in google. I
created my own lib called "core.jar" and when I try to refer it as a
dependency in from my POM all works fine:

        <dependency>
           <groupId>com.innosquared</groupId>
           <artifactId>core</artifactId>
           <version>1.1.10</version>
        </dependency>

But when I run mvn eclipse:eclipse Maven creates wrong .classpath and
.project files. It resolves my jar as a java project instead of a jar
library. The following entry will be created in my classpath:

  <classpathentry kind="src" path="/core"/>

In my .projects file there is now:

 <projects>
    <project>core</project>
  </projects>

I do not define anything in my Build-Cycle in POM, so I don't understand
this strange behaviour. What can I do to prevent Maven from resolving my jar
as a java project and resolving it as a normal dependency instead?