Hello,

I have a project where I need to mix Java and Scala and therefore included
the Scala plugin as shown below. The project works, it compiles both Java
and Scala and the Scala test is executed and passes fine. The problem is
again the eclipse plugin does not put the Scala sources folder as part of
the eclipse sources, I think that the sources folder issue was solved
already (I found some posts complaining that the source directory had to be
unique and that two source folders Java and Scala would not work) this
issue was dating back to 2008.

This is really a minor issue but interesting to see whether I am taking the
official path here ...

TIA,
Best regards,
Giovanni