From: Ben Podgursky [mailto:bpodgur...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 7, 2015 08:17 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Finding transitive dependencies imported into our code

I think you want mvn dependency:analyze -DfailOnWarning=true

https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/analyze-mojo.html#failOnWarning

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 4:38 AM, Russell Gold <russell.g...@oracle.com>
wrote:

> mvn -X compile
>
> Look at the listing; it will show you all of the dependencies.
>
> > On Aug 7, 2015, at 7:14 AM, James Green <james.mk.gr...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > See in-line
> >
> > On 7 August 2015 at 12:05, Björn Raupach
> > <raupach.bjo...@googlemail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> hi,

> >> resolved

> >> one
> >>
> >> Maybe this helps: mvn dependency:resolve
> >>

> > Nope. Allow me to describe my use-case.
> >
> > I have been given a source code project. It has a dependency that we
> > have no clear need for. I remove that dependency. The build now
> > fails because our sources import something the now-removed
> > dependency transitively provided.
> >
> > I want to know I don't have any other source-code dependencies not
> > listed in <dependencies>.
> >
> > I can not see such a command listed under
> > https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > James

DISCLAIMER:
Privileged and/or Confidential information may be contained in this
message. If you are not the addressee of this message, you may not
copy, use or deliver this message to anyone. In such event, you
should destroy the message and kindly notify the sender by reply
e-mail. It is understood that opinions or conclusions that do not
relate to the official business of the company are neither given
nor endorsed by the company.
Thank You.