Can you please fix your announcements so it isn't from "the maven team"? Thanks.

If you need better infrastructure such as a maven repository to deploy
to that is sync'd to ibiblio, it might be worth moving this to
maven-plugins.sf.net, and you could participate in the other plugins
there too.

Regards,
Brett